With summer finally here and the prospect of school holidays almost upon us…it may be time to consider updating your Guest Bedroom in time for friends and family whom may visit over the summer months.
Here are my top five tips on how to update your Guest Bedroom in time for summer visitors:-
- Does the bed itself seem tired or dated…if it’s a wood or metal bed frame you could consider changing it’s paint colours….there’s lots of beautiful paint colours to choose from and this makes for a great DIY project. Alternatively if you’ve an upholstered headboard then you may want to change the upholstery fabric or even order a new one with a different design to give it some real impact. To see our full range of headboards see http://www.perfectheadboards.ie/
- Consider investing in a new bed throw and scatter cushions…this way you can update the rooms colour scheme with just a small budget. To view some of our cushions see http://www.perfectheadboards.ie/?product_cat=cushions-by-harlequin&idd=233 and remember that we also make bespoke upholstered cushions to coordinate with your headboard.
- Are you tired of your flooring….you could add a funky rug for a punch of colour that will certainly make a statement. To see our full range of rugs see www.perfectheadboards.ie/?product_cat=main-rugs-accessories&idd=415
- Make sure your room smells great…a nice flower arrangement will look beautiful, smell fabulous and make your guests feel very special.
- Don’t forget good quality bed linen…Egyptian cotton sheets and duvet covers add that touch of comfort and luxury. If your feeling very generous you could also add some Spa like Bathrobes and Slippers in addition to good quality towels and toiletries…and to really impress leave some chocolates on their pillows.
I hope you all have a wonderful summer with friends and family. Remember if your planning any home renovations to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be glad to help. Thanks, Louise