Would you consider a twin bedroom in your home? If you have the space you may find that your guest bedroom is better utilised as a twin bedroom to enable you to maximise the number of guests that you can have at any given time…plus they work brilliantly as a family room when your relatives come to visit.
Here’s a peep at my Top 10 favourite Twin Bedrooms
1. Loving this Twin bedroom…perfect for adults and children.
2. This coastal bedroom would instantly impress your guests…the only problem you’ll have is asking them to leave !!
3. This colourful bedroom is so cheerful and I’m loving the patterned headboards.
4. This chic bedroom is super functional due to the fact that it has a shared headboard…you can make the bed as twin or join the beds to create a Super King. Perfect !
5. I just adore this relaxing colour scheme…the greys and yellows are beautiful and I think guests young and old will enjoy this twin bedroom.
6. If you love florals then your in for a treat with this bedroom…
7. If you don’t have room for twin beds then why not think about maximising the height of your bedroom. These bunk beds look stunning and I think that even the adults would enjoy a nights sleep in this amazing bedroom.
8. Another shared headboard in some pretty colours. The perfect choice for a Guest Bedroom
9. This super bedroom really does maximise its space with this loft style bunk bed…a super family bedroom.
10. Last but not least this twin bedroom is decorated perfectly for your guests. We’re loving how the bed base coordinates with the headboard.
I hope you found the above bedrooms inspirational and that they help with your future decorating projects. Remember a 4 foot bed is also a great option for twin bedrooms…roomy for one person but cosy for two !
Thanks, Louise http://www.perfectheadboards.ie/