I don’t know about you, but I have to admit that I am feeling a little sad saying goodbye to 2014….it was an AMAZING year for me with lots and lots of highs. At the start of every year I always set myself goals, some realistic whilst others are more challenging…I am a workaholic and in 2014 I achieved and surpassed many of my goals. Driven by my LOVE of Interior Design, Fabrics, Designing Headboards and of course making spaces beautiful…
Here are my Top 10 Highlights of 2014…
1. My Headboards Featured in Irish Tatler Magazine
2. Designing my ‘Perfect Headboards for the Bedrooms of Buswells Hotel, Dublin
3. Exhibiting at the Ideal Home Show
4. Perfect Headboards in the Primary Times Magazine
5. Working With Colortrend Paints
6. Perfect Headboards Featured in online Magazine Evoke.ie
7. Aspire Design Featured in House and Home Magazine
8. Aspire Design commissioned to design bedroom schemes for Stephens Green Hibernian Club, Dublin (obviously using my ‘Perfect Headboards’).
9. ‘Perfect Headboards’ featured in House and Home Magazine
10. Attending many social and network groups as a member of the following organisation;- The Interiors Association, The North Kildare Chamber and The Sallins Business Association.
Last year was an amazing year where everything seemed to fall into place and I felt like all my hard work was paying off. It was my busiest year for Aspire Design since I first founded it in 2008 with lots of new commissions. My new company Perfect Headboards also had an amazing first year with both the domestic and hospitality sectors. I am so excited about the year ahead for ‘Perfect Headboards’ and have so many new Headboard Designs that I want to create. Hopefully you will see many more ‘Perfect Headboards’ in Hotels and Homes around the country in 2015. Thanks again to everyone for all your support in 2014….without you my dreams and aspirations would never come true. Sincere Thanks, Louise 086 3999926 / [email protected]