Are you struggling to find the Perfect Gift for your Husband, Lover, Father or even Grandfather for ‘Fathers Day’ this Sunday…well here’s a few Gift Ideas to give you Inspiration. The added bonus is that the majority of these gifts are sourced locally so your supporting the local community as well as looking after your loved one.
1. This stunning Dalton Desk Lamp by Mindy Brown is available from local shop The Abbey Interiors in Naas and would make a great addition to any home office. The Dalton lamp has a burnished wood tme finish, with aged bronze metal detail. It costs €219.95 from the Abbey Interiors, Naas, Co. Kildare
2. Help your loved one update their bedroom with a stunning bespoke Upholstered Headboard that will add style and comfort by ordering one of our Perfect Headboards Gift Vouchers All of our headboards are made-to-order, both designed and manufactured in Co. Kildare they make a super gift.
3. These iPhone4 covers are just beautiful, stylish and a little bit different. Old meets new, made from beautiful rich bog oak thousands of years old, this rare natural material is precision cut and hand sanded to complement each device perfectly. Available from the Kilkenny Shop, Newbridge and other locations.
4. What a treat this would be…a stunning Waterford Crystal iPad docking station…make the man in your life the envy of all his work colleagues with this stylish functional crystal piece. This docking stations costs €162 available from Meadows and Byrne Nationwide.
5. If your loved one takes business trips or even likes weekends away…then this could be the gift your looking for. Designed by Paul Costello living this genuine leather weekend bag is ever so stylish. Featuring durable handles and a removable shoulder strap, this bag evokes a timeless sense of design that will complement any wardrobe for years to come. Available from Dunnes Stores, Newbridge, Maynooth and Nationwide.
6. Does your loved one Love Art…well this limited edition Print by Vera Gaffney titled ‘Atlantic Dancing Waves’ could be the perfect gift. This 24×24″ print costs €190. Available from The Orchard, Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
7. The Anysley ‘Loved Ones’ Collection have this beautiful Dad mug which would get plenty of use. It’s a very affordable gift at just €14 and is available from Carrig Donn, Newbridge and other outlets Nationwide.
8. What about a gift you could share…this x’s & 0′s game would get so much use. Suitable for your partner, Father or even Grandfather…it makes the perfect ‘Fathers Day’ Gift. Designed by Flamant it costs €99 and is available from The Elms, Punchestown, Naas, Co. Kildare
9.This contemporary Strata Rug by Harlequin is a monochrome architectural inspired design that creates a bold and stylish feature in any interior. It comes in 3 sizes and starts at just €450. Available to order online at Perfect Headboards, Clane, Co. Kildare.
10. Last but not least this beautiful Trinity Wool Cap. Made by Muckross Handweavers, this Hand loomed Soft Wool Cap shown here in Grey and Brown Herringbone. The cap is also available in other colours and a range of sizes to ensure the perfect fit. At only €29.95 its a super gift available from The Kilkenny Shop in Newbridge, Co. Kildare and Nationwide.
Thanks a million for taking the time to read my blog and I hope you like these gift ideas…remember its good to ‘Shop Local and Support Local’. Thanks for reading my blog and feel free to share it with any of your colleagues whom are still on the hunt for the Perfect ‘Fathers Day’ gift. Thanks, Louise