Here are 6 of my favourite trends for 2015…
1) Colour of the Year 2015 ‘Marsala’ chosen by Pantone will definitely make its mark on Home Interiors
2) We’ll see a big revive of denim and the use of rich Mediterranean blues mixed with Crisp Whites
3) Copper was big in 2014 and we will still find it in Interior Stores this year…however try mixing it with other metals to be right on trend. We will also see metallic finishes on wallpaper, fabrics etc
4) Blurred images will be evident in wallpaper, rugs, and fabrics. This rug with its painterly design and its abstract brush strokes is right on trend.
5) Statement lighting will be a big feature for 2015…these metal lights from National Lighting are right on Trend
6) We’ll also see a rise in demand for Craft Made Items during 2015 as we appreciate the time, love and skill that goes into bespoke items.
I’m looking forward to embracing many of the new trends and look forward to writing many more Interior Design Blogs for you during 2015. Thanks, Louise 0863999926 / firstname.lastname@example.org