So your teenager/ young adult is facing an exam year in school/college and you would like to create the perfect cocoon to allow them to focus on their studies whilst still providing them with space for some down time.
Here are my Top 5 Tips to the perfect study/bedroom.
1) Create a comfortable bed with ample support and comfort to allow them to read late into the night.
2) Storage…its very difficult to study in a messy space so ensure you’ve ample storage to keep the space clear of clutter.
3) Create the Perfect study Desk with adequate lighting.
4) Allow for extra seating as they may have friends over for study, groups/revision work…bean bags can be a perfect addition.
5) Make sure the room gets lots of natural light and has good ventilation.
Thanks for reading my blog…I hope you found it helpful. Please share with your friends interested in Interior Design or Bedroom Decor. Thanks, Louise www.PerfectHeadboards.ie 0863999926 or email email@example.com