All our headboards and furniture are made to order, so it can take a little longer to receive your delivery when compared to the ‘High Steet’. Each headboard is made to our customers’ specifications by our reputable and highly experienced upholsterers. The quality of the design and the beautiful workmanship ensure our headboards of the highest quality. We estimate delivery time to be 4-6 weeks from date of payment. However many customers receive their orders sooner than we’ve estimated. Please note that our Art Panel Headboards by Voyage are imported from Europe and therefore require an estimated delivery time of 8-12 weeks from date of payment.
We have spent time designing and creating the perfect headboard designs for our customers, ensuring that they are of the highest quality. It is this high quality that enables us to offer all our customers a 10 year frame guarantee on all our Perfect Headboards. This means that if you wish to recover your headboard then Perfect Headboards can provide you with this service.
Placing an Order
All payments must be made through the Perfect Headboards simple shopping cart and orders will not be processed until payment is cleared. We are able to take personal cheques made out to Aspire Design and credit and debit card payments. The customer must undertake that the credit card charge or debit card used is their own, that there are sufficient funds to cover the payment of the goods and that all their details entered on our website are correct. Perfect Headboards still reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit card/debit card before processing your order. We use Paypal to handle all transactions. We also reserve the right to refuse an order. All prices include VAT and this is shown on your receipt.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the bespoke headboard ordered is the correct measurement for your bed size. Perfect Headboards regrets that it cannot accept responsibility for any items whose measurements have been miscalculated by the customer. The measurements of all our products listed on our website are as accurate as possible, but are never the less approximate. The Customer must make sure that the delivery personnel can gain access and that furniture will pass freely to the allocated room.
Shipping and Returns
We use a variety of different shipping companies to ship our products. Some of our products are shipped directly from our supplier and therefore different companies have different shipping costs. We have factored the shipping costs into the cost of these items. Estimated shipping dispatch for all headboards is approximately 5 working days from date of despatch.
Please ensure that you check your items prior to signing for your goods from your courier or delivery personnel. Perfect Headboards cannot accept responsibility for products which have been unchecked on delivery as we will have no way of proving that the items were damaged in transit. A full refund (less postage paid) is offered if for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase. The goods must be intact and resalable. The customer must inform Perfect Headboards in writing within 7 working days following delivery. The customer must bear the cost of returning the goods and must ensure safe storage of the goods whilst in their care. If you decide not to keep a product, it must be returned without damages and without any use or tampering with the original packaging otherwise the goods will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued. After our inspection of the product, a refund for the amount less the carriage we have paid will be made within 30 days via credit card/debit card or cheque, according to whichever method of payment was originally used. Please note that all our headboards are made specifically to client’s requirements (dimensions, fabrics etc) and therefore we do not accept returns on these items unless defective or has been accidentally damaged in the course of delivery. All claims for damage must be notified within 7 days. We are not liable for any damages or loss resulting from repairs attempted by you or a third party.
We have spent time designing and creating the perfect headboard designs for our customers, ensuring that they are of the highest quality. It is this high quality that enables us to offer all our customers a 10 year frame guarantee on all our headboards. This means that if you wish to recover your headboard then Perfect Headboards can provide you with this service. To avail of this service the customer must bear the cost of returning the headboard so we can recover it. The guarantee is for frame only and does not cover legs, fabric or cushion interiors. The guarantee does not cover loss or damage due to fire, smoke, lightning, water, weather, sunlight, rusting, corrosion, theft, accidental damage or loss or damage caused by third parties.
We are not liable for any loss of profits or other financial loss or damage arising out of defective, damages or wrongly delivered products over and above the value of the goods themselves. This does not affect your statutory right.
Fixing your Headboard
All our headboards come with a wall mounted bracket and we recommend that all our headboards are wall mounted. Your headboard is delivered with wall retaining brackets already fixed to your headboard and the matching bracket supplied for you to fit to the wall. This is a simple process to fit the wall bracket but we recommend that you use a qualified fitter to ensure he uses the correct fittings and fixtures to suit your wall type e.g. plasterboard etc. The wall mounted bracket is supplied with your headboard but we do not supply the plugs/fixings etc as this varies with wall type. Perfect Headboards do not accept any responsibility for the fitting of headboards. Unless you specify otherwise all our beds are supplied with wall mounting brackets.
There is also an option of traditional mounting slats which are suitable for the smaller sized beds (3’ and 4’). If you select this option you will receive our wooden slats which are designed specifically for our headboards. These slats slide over the mounting bolts that are located on your bed.
We advise strongly that our customers take advantage of our fabric swatch service and order the fabric samples in advance. Occasionally variations in colour and texture may occur in fabrics. Also some fabric types may have an irregular distressed appearance or stubbing and this is part of the fabric design. Some of our upholstered headboards and other furniture products are made with fabrics and timbers which may mellow with age and exposure to sunlight. Please note that fabric samples can take 5-10 days to process as some of the samples are ordered directly from the manufacturer.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Perfect Headboards’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Perfect Headboards’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Perfect Headboards at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Perfect Headboards’s web site are provided “as is”. Perfect Headboards makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Perfect Headboards does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Perfect Headboards is not liable for any incorrect pricing on our website. Orders processed with incorrect pricing may be subject to cancellation by Perfect Headboards.
In no event shall Perfect Headboards or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Perfect Headboards’s Internet site, even if Perfect Headboards or a Perfect Headboards authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Perfect Headboards’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Perfect Headboards does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Perfect Headboards may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Perfect Headboards does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Perfect Headboards has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Perfect Headboards of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Perfect Headboards’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.